Not able to setup D-Link WIRELESS N 300 ADSL2+ ROUTER DSL-2750U

• Thread starter Thread starter graghu4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 20,280

graghu4u

ISP
ACT Cable Broadband
Hi,I recently got act broadband connection. Till now I have not got any problem with the speed or connection. Thanks to ACT.I purchased a D-Link WIRELESS N 300 ADSL2+ ROUTER DSL-2750U router. Now I want to configure it. Somehow I could able to setup the router and get internet connection. But I am not able to connect to internet from two different places. I will be automatically logged out whenever I connect to internet through another computer or phone.Please help me in setting up this.Thanks in Advance,Raghu

How did you manage to get the internet working? can u mail me the instructions?? my email is rags22489664@gmail.com

As per my knowledge, ACT gives you CAT5 cable with RJ45 jack. This wont fit into ADSL router you mentioned as the input port for the router is RJ11 type.
Try connecting to any normal wireless router other than ADSL router. It should work fine.

raghu,
ACT is not ADSL technology.
i wonder how is it working for you. you need a wi-fi router and not adsl-wifi-router. the lan cable from outside should go into Internet port.

ADSL techology is diffrent from ACT but the authentication method is same. ACT is using PPoE authentication for user having modems or routers. So if you use PPoE mode then it will work.
I purchased a D-Link WIRELESS N 300 ADSL2+ ROUTER DSL-2750U router. Now I want to configure it. Somehow I could able to setup the router and get internet connection. But I am not able to connect to internet from two different places. I will be automatically logged out whenever I connect to internet through another computer or phone.Please help me in setting up this.Thanks in Advance,Raghu

You can not login with the same ID from two diffrent system. This is common scence.. Do you think as any way its possible. "one guy at two location in a same time"

I was able to setup the router and get internet connection. But I am not able to connect to internet from two different devices. Please help if anyone has solved this issue.