User Review: Google Nexus 7

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,979
it is still large enough to add enough bulge outside the borders.

https://imgur.com/2Nxtn

these are the pen drives i am talking about!

so we are talking about having something that would have to accommodate a nano sim in addition to an antenna in addition to the hardware.

What isp did you use? GSM otr cdma? Drivers?

bought a cover for this. cost me ~10-12$ (forgot, it was 1 month ago) from ebay. good replica of the ipad smart cover thingie. the tablet sleeps and wakes automatically on closing and opening the case, and the top folds nicely to create a stand.

What isp did you use? GSM otr cdma? Drivers?

GSM - ZTE MF190 unlocked with rcom.
I've tested it with the Huawei E1732 GSM and another ZTE reliance CDMA dongle; all of them worked flawlessly. The widget takes care of the drivers it seems. From what I've read, most zte/huawei dongles work fine, and the ones that don't require you to disable the SD card functionality.

@manu

That via global easy buy ?

Installed CM10. Since its 4.1.2, the PPP widget works perfectly, tricks the tablet into believing wifi is switched on. Play Store included.

Had a 100 Rs. off ebay coupon so bought another cover. no idea why :/

Costed 390 Rs. after discount.

Similar case for my Tab Galaxy Tab 7.7 costs a minimum of 1700 🙁

Donno why!
This case should work with that tablet as well, it has hooks/ledges on the top part so it can accept tablets of different sizes as well. I don't think it is specifically made for the nexus 7. As long as it is smaller than the top part.

Nexus 7 is 198.5 x 120 x 10.5 mm (7.81 x 4.72 x 0.41 in)My Tab is 196.7 x 133 x 7.9 mm (7.74 x 5.24 x 0.31 in)Hope it fits.@Manu Can i take a chance and buy this one?