• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,089
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmohta

ISP
Airtel
Honourable Appellate,I would like to bring to your notice about the negligence from TATA DOCOMO Tele Services Ltd which has become a harassment andmental torture for the following matter:I am a 1 years old customer of TATA DOCOMO Post pay services and have made the number portability request last month.The network for TATA has been extremely bad in our apartment complex.On May 11th,2012-I requested for Porting and got Porting ID too. I also paid all my outstanding bills,infact paid 100 rs extra over the bill.After my repetitive calling and request,the customer care said porting hasnt happened yet and please get a new porting ID. I repeated the same exercise of getting the porting ID and paying al lthe outstanding bills.It was a sutle way to say “NO” to the customer by providing any kind of service given the fact that he wants to switch to a new service providerI have stopped tracking and remembering my service request number as the moment I call TATA customer care they immediately open one complaint but sadly,none of them have been actioned upon.On my repetitive requests,the porting ID got expired on october 26th and i again requested for a new one on October 27th.To my utter shock, it was very disheartening to know that my line got de-activated instead of getting ported!!!Needless to mention that the service executive stressed me to visit the outlet for TATA DOCOMO and get this sorted out.Today moring- October 29th,I visited the service center,Koramangala Branch-Bangalore and service executive earlier were very condescending and rude to me. I have NEVER been treated this way by service executive of any professional company EVER! For the employee of TATA Teleservices Ltd to condone such behavior doesn’t say much for the reputation of their company.The irony of the fact is that still my line is not yet re-activated and doesn’t have any dial tone nor I can use internet services.When you call from non-TATA mobile to the TATA customer care,they say please dial our toll free number 198 or 121 from your landline.Can I ask how???? Esp when your mobile line doesn’t work and this is how you pay the price when you are not an TATA mobile user!!!I have more than 15 complaint numbers opened and not sure if they have been closed without being auctioned upon. Neither I have heard anything from TATA yet.On top of it, the montly e-bill was generated “on time” with the fixed monthly charges and there was no mention of waiver on the bill.Please suggest the best course of action in such case.I do not want to call TATA Customer Care again to get one new complaint number.I look forward to get a concrete solution from the Appellate.

so i assume you sent this mail to its appellate authority?

Porting a postpaid no is always been a nightmare for the most. The service provider would always object that in everyway they could, obvious reason is the service provider don't want to lose a fixed monthly rent. I did converted my pospaid no to prepaid no 1st. Then ported it to new provider n converted the same no as postpaid with the new carrier. I would always suggest the the same to all. Atleast they would hear you if you just want to convert a postpaid to prepaid. It would take 2-3 weeks to process. Apply for porting in another 15 days after your no became prepaid. Prepaid nos are getting ported easily, It's my personal experience ...

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.