Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4mbps unlimited Plan in Bhopal

• Thread starter Thread starter Chirag_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 17,261

Chirag_123

ISP
Photon-950 for 6gb -.-
Hello,this is my first post in this forum.Today my thunder 1099 plan got activated,i took a new connection.I am getting speeds around 500-700 kbps..I called the sales guy he said that it takes 48 hours to get to promised speed..The blue internet light on my modem is not on + on their website in my plan section it shows nothing.. Is it true that it takes 48 hours to get promised speed in new connection.. ? Thanks in advance..

Update - When i try to open my plan on their site it says session expired and it redirects me to login page ..

Phew --- i guess its up now .. 🙂 Ping is pretty terrible atm..

https://www.speedtest.net/result/2271887326.png

Where's the problem??:tonguesmilie:

Where's the problem??:tonguesmilie:

Where is my post gone ?? :O

Idk where did it go .. 😛 Anyways,i was getting 600-700 kbps speed with my plan.. I got it today.. 😛 I contacted the sales guy he said that it takes 48 hours to get promised speed in a new connection.. That was my query that whatever he is saying is true or not ..i made an update with 4mbps speed .. So its solved now 🙂

Speed test - https://www.speedtest.net/result/2271919135.png

@admin...he's not a bot..so don't delete his posts.:blink3:
This was my first post .. i hope he does not delete it again 😛
Hello,this is my first post in this forum.Today my thunder 1099 plan got activated,i took a new connection.I am getting speeds around 500-700 kbps..I called the sales guy he said that it takes 48 hours to get to promised speed..The blue internet light on my modem is not on + on their website in my plan section it shows nothing.. Is it true that it takes 48 hours to get promised speed in new connection.. ? Thanks in advance.. Update - When i try to open my plan on their site it says session expired and it redirects me to login page .. Phew --- i guess its up now .. 🙂 Ping is pretty terrible atm.. https://www.speedtest.net/result/2271887326.png

I got the mail alert for this thread where i see his problem is temporary & solved now. Don't know y his post got deleted here. Anyhow lets wait & hear this full story

Update --- There is no problem now .. I was just a bit worried bcuz wen dat guy installed my connec i chked my speed and it was lyk 600kbps .. I gave him a look and he was clueless.. He asked me to wait and said that i need to install anoder connec so i gotta go..He told me to call him if this doesnt get resolved.. i called him after 30 mins and he didnt fckng answer my call.. i tried 10-15 times .. After dat i contacted d sales guy nd he told me to wait till 48 hours to get d promised speeds.. Den i posted my query here ..M getting 4mbps dwnload nw .. 🙂

Update --- There is no problem now .. I was just a bit worried bcuz wen dat guy installed my connec i chked my speed and it was lyk 600kbps .. I gave him a look and he was clueless.. He asked me to wait and said that i need to install anoder connec so i gotta go..He told me to call him if this doesnt get resolved.. i called him after 30 mins and he didnt fckng answer my call.. i tried 10-15 times .. After dat i contacted d sales guy nd he told me to wait till 48 hours to get d promised speeds.. Den i posted my query here ..M getting 4mbps dwnload nw .. 🙂
Good..i think now u can post your speedtest results here

before reliance u were with which ISP ????????

like u said : When i try to open my plan on their site it says session expired and it redirects me to login page .. i think u using chrome for opening reliance login page and plan info....check USE internet explorer for reliance login page info check ..

like u said : When i try to open my plan on their site it says session expired and it redirects me to login page ..
i think u using chrome for opening reliance login page and plan info....check
USE internet explorer for reliance login page info check ..

Uhh yes.. i was using chrome.. I will try it dis tym with IE..Thanks 🙂 .. i was with Airtel for lyk 3-4 years,was using Photon + last month nd now m wid Reliance.. 🙂

@Raj Will post it wen i get ol..

Uhh yes.. i was using chrome.. I will try it dis tym with IE..Thanks 🙂 .. i was with Airtel for lyk 3-4 years,was using Photon + last month nd now m wid Reliance.. 🙂

@Raj Will post it wen i get ol..

If u have any problem pm me...
Your post auto delete ...can't see...so better if any problem.pm me

If u have any problem pm me...
Your post auto delete ...can't see...so better if any problem.pm me

Ohkayy.. Ty 🙂