Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4mbps unlimited Plan in Bhopal

• Thread starter Thread starter Chirag_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 17,264
Wait a second..are you talking about 600 kilo BYTES per second or bits per second ? getting 600 kBps is pretty awesome 😡

Wait a second..are you talking about 600 kilo BYTES per second or bits per second ? getting 600 kBps is pretty awesome 😡
Use some common sense 😛

Yeah nice! Similar to mine 😛 But my upload speed sucks 😡 They capped the upload data rate to 300-400.Whereas,others data rate is capped to 800+ for upload 😡 Gotta explain them my problem

My friend on Reliance recently opted for 4mbps plan. The plan was activated within 24 Hours but he was getting only 1mbps speed. He raised a complaint and the response he received from Reliance was- "You will get 4mbps browsing speed and 1mbps downloading speed". I found this as very funny! Anil Ambani Zindabad!

https://www.speedtest.net

^^ is it new connection?

Nop, Its a 2 year old connection.
if he have contact with local tech support .... they will fix it ... ask him to register a any compliant and ask for engineer home visit ...local reliance guy will fix it ...

lol. They should be ready to register a complaint in the first place 😛
ok giving u idea ... turn off modem and ask them that u dont get DSL LIGHT .. ( WAN CONNECTION ) keep your connection off for 1 day 😛
and they will register your complaint .....and when local tech guy comes ask him to fix speed issue ...

ok giving u idea ... turn off modem and ask them that u dont get DSL LIGHT .. ( WAN CONNECTION ) keep your connection off for 1 day 😛
and they will register your complaint .....and when local tech guy comes ask him to fix speed issue ...

Well played man! They will get super trolled after you do this 😀 😀 😀

Well played man! They will get super trolled after you do this 😀 😀 😀
worked this ??????????/

is this thread still open?
i am also from Bhopal and i want to know how is the service of reliance in bhopal....for 699 or 1099/- plan...i know the details just wanted to know how good it is in bhopal