• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,838

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Assuming these links are legal because there is a 30 day trial version? I want the ISO for the upgrade edition since I did not save a local copy.

The link is there in your order receipt mail from MS:

Thanks for your order!
This is your receipt - make sure to print or save a copy for your records.
If you need to download Windows, write down your new product key and enter it here.

should have saved that file. downloading again. who gives a f. too much bandwidth available this month :\

I'm gonna use the 1,999 offer today or tomorrow (depends on when my dad gives his credit card to me) but before upgrading I obviously wish to create a DVD of it. For that I shall check on the second option, right?

yeah. select second option. make an install disk and then proceed with installation.

yeah. select second option. make an install disk and then proceed with installation.

Did that setup file triggered the download for you ?

Can I Use Pendrive inspite of DVD Disc ??

Also, Have anyone tried Upgrading to Windows 8 from a Pirated Win 7 . Is is working for Rs 1999 ?

Can I Use Pendrive inspite of DVD Disc ??

Also, Have anyone tried Upgrading to Windows 8 from a Pirated Win 7 . Is is working for Rs 1999 ?

1.Yes, You can create the Windows 8 media in Pen drive
2.I upgraded from pirated Windows 7 to 8

Mindblowing. So, all pirated copy can be converted to Original now in Rs 1999 :encouragement:

Yes, and as everybody saying. It might be a strategy from MS to convert all the pirated copies to Genuine.Yes, and as everybody saying. It might be a strategy from MS to convert all the pirated copies to Genuine.