• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,480

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Search your PC: ⊞ + start typing: Zoom in or out of many items, like apps pinned to the Start screen or in the Store: Ctrl+plus (+) or Ctrl+minus (-)Zoom in or out of many items, like apps pinned to the Start screen or in the Store: Ctrl+scroll wheel Open the charms: ⊞ + C Open the Search charm: ⊞ + FOpen the Share charm: ⊞ +HOpen the Settings charm: ⊞ +IOpen the Devices charm: ⊞ + KLock the screen orientation (portrait or landscape): ⊞ + OOpen commands for the app: ⊞ + Z Move the Start screen and apps to the monitor on the right (apps in the desktop won’t change monitors): ⊞ + PgUp Move the Start screen and apps to the monitor on the left (apps in the desktop won’t change monitors): ⊞ + PgDnSnap an app to the left: ⊞ + Shift+period (.) Snap an app to the right: ⊞ + period (.)

Screen shot of ur current screen : windows key + prnt scr key

Control Printscreen then. Hard to remember when you press without looking!

great work man.. 🙂i would like to add one thing to that list... Windowskey+Wopens items to search...

ur ctrl + prnt scr just take a SS but win key + prn scr takes a SS and saves it to pictures folder (under screenshot)

lol. i had a feeling that something was happening because of the smartphone like flash.

in ubuntu they are saved directly to desktop i think which makes them instantly accessible.

now that you have told me about the screenshots folder, i found out where they are being saved.

great work man.. 🙂
i would like to add one thing to that list... Windowskey+W
opens items to search...

WindowsKey+W is searching for settings which is cool. WindowsKey alone searches for apps.

Space key works as a Right click on start Screen 🙂 , its fun pressing pageup and pagedown on the start screen 🙂