Honda Amaze

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 11,287
That is the Swift Dzire!😛😀😉

Launched anywhere else? How are the reviews? I am on the verge of buying a diesel sedan. Any reasons for waiting for this? What engine does it have? Honda developed one?

It is expected to feature a 1.5 liter Honda engine. I think it is a new engine designed specifically for India though I cannot be sure about it.

It would hit DZire no doubt. But Maruti would have nothing to worry about till the time Hyundai gets a diesel engine for Santro. Also I doubt Honda would be able to meet the initial demand. No one seems to be able to handle the launch bookings. Not even Mahindra!

chromaniac said:
It would hit DZire no doubt. But Maruti would have nothing to worry about till the time Hyundai gets a diesel engine for Santro.Also I doubt Honda would be able to meet the initial demand. No one seems to be able to handle the launch bookings. Not even Mahindra!
Santro and diesel would be a strain on eyes
Even being a happy Santro owner for over 6 years, I feel Santro is the one of Most Neglected Vehicle by Hyundai
they re-vamped every car, except this one, I feel Its too late now for hyundai to they keep pushing this car into more variants,
IMHO They should either make it more cheap to compete in entry level market aggressively or at least cut the production.

I am actually in favour of companies launching new designs with better features, better safety etc. instead of rehashing old models like Maruti keeps doing.

Well Honda would keep this Amaze for around 3 years. Maybe more. It would get 2-3 minor updates. Before we get a major one. That's how they usually do it.Maruti... Less said about them the better. If it was not for government regulations, they would still be selling cars with no seatbelts. Airbags are a luxury add-on. Woo!

I have seen some more images on team bhp. Not at all impressed with the looks. But yes the likes of dezire, Manza and etios will be affected. Unlikely to affect Verna, linea and the European vw cousins.