Google Play Store Updates

Where's My Water is also at 50%. Brilliantly addictive game.

i tried to buy a game from market and 1$ debited from my credit card but the error says cannot access broker or something................how do i get my hard earned 50 rs back...????:anger3:

i tried to buy a game from market and 1$ debited from my credit card but the error says cannot access broker or something................how do i get my hard earned 50 rs back...????:anger3:

Is it showing the item as 'Purchased' in your market account? If yes, you can return the app and get a refund, but you should return it within 15 minutes after purchasing the app. If it's not shown as 'Purchased', then the money will be credited back to your account.

see, i first tried to buy from pc, it was showing 12 rs only...............i entered details of cc and all and press buy.......it says an error , and 1 $ debited (got sms) , then i go to phone market app, buy again then it debited .25$ only, and app is downloaded on my phone .............now they have my 1$ for nothing.:anger3:

ok. was this your first purchase from google play?
the app was not acquired and added to your account?
i would imagine that the dollar would be refunded back to your account in the coming days. some online services deduct a dollar as a test to see if your credit card works with their network. they usually refund it back and it is credited to your account in the coming days.

getting support from google directly for this is going to be a very tough task. search on official help forums, others might have faced similar issues in the past. you might find more information about what happens then.

the most likely case is that you would get a refund in the coming days. but i would not bet on it. file a complaint in the appropriate section. google should have one for online purchases on the android market!

It is highly likely that you would get it back (Maybe a week is an average time)... The concept works on settlement basis... Once the merchant (Google here) submits the transaction for settlement (7 days is industry average for max. timeframe to submit , I believe) ...It is then it will be put as a charge or billed transaction on your card. So if Google does not submit it within a specific timeframe, it will drop off the account. Since its only a $1 , I would suggest to wait for a week...Even if its a bigger amount, I would still say you can afford to wait if you do not mind that amount being blocked from making any other purchase (In other words, in a $500 card , $300 transaction has failed but has used up your credit , but will drop off... & you need more than the remaining $200 to purchase something else immediately)

@sushubh......its weird that some seller test the activation of cc .............never happened to me before , on the other hand on google wallet i can only see this .25$ purchase , looks like it was my 1st ever.....:tennis: , is there any timeline for which google shows purchased apps??? i mean only last 6 months purchase will be shown??? 1 good thing is that i have 2 devices 1 Galaxy s and 1 Dell 7, bought game bought for 12.5 rs..........and it installed on both devices , no extra charge.:joyous:

The money for this transaction is NOT taken from your card or bank account!

i wonder if the money was actually taken out of your account 😕

Here is the technical perspective ... Mostly the money will be "temporarily blocked" from your account. In other words if the avlbl limit was say $500.. After this $499 only will be available for you to purchase.. But they would NOT be charging that $1 or "taking the money out of your account" , in the sense, you "will not be billed" for that amount...