Fup f u!

shreeyashattal

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home UL Plan
I'm on 1350 uld.. And am sick and tired of crappy 512kbps! I exhaust my fup limit in 10 days and then it is crappy 512kbps all month! You can't even stream a YouTube video properly on those speeds.. When will our ISP's realize anything under 2mbps is unacceptable!Its dial up era all over again.. Only a little down evolution..I know there are plans without fup too.. But really are they priced for anyone to actually consider?Crap crap crap

I'm on 1350 uld.. And am sick and tired of crappy 512kbps! I exhaust my fup limit in 10 days and then it is crappy 512kbps all month! You can't even stream a YouTube video properly on those speeds.. When will our ISP's realize anything under 2mbps is unacceptable!
Its dial up era all over again.. Only a little down evolution..
I know there are plans without fup too.. But really are they priced for anyone to actually consider?
Crap crap crap

try reliance new thunder plans 2 mbps 699/pm NO FUP

Shift to Reliance, if they have lines in your area. They even fixed their ping issue, so if you're a gamer then it's a win-win situation. except their customer care, but since you're a BSNL customer, I doubt you have any hopes from customer care. =p

Metro ethernet or adsl depending on your area. In any case, my experience with rcom has always been bad. You could ask people in your area about reliance's service if available. Also, find out whether rcom works during power cuts in your area.

Oh, I gotta ask around now.. Btw good tip on enquiring about power cut thing..It'll be interesting to know their upload to download ratio..