Broadband in Nigdi Yamuna Nagar ? Any Ideas ?

Amol Bhonsle

[OP]
Oct 25, 2012
I just moved to Nigdi and live in Yamuna Nagar near Pradhikaran in Nigdi. Looking for suggestions which broadband I should go for. As of now I am using Tata Docomo USB which works decent for normal browsing but I am looking for wireless solution. I have wifi router of my own, so looking for broadband. Few options in mind I have is BSNL ULD 900 plan which offers 4Mbps speed upto 8GB data and 512 Kbps afterwards. I checked with local BSNL offices if they provide connections in my locality and they said they will be. But before opting for that, I want to know if service will be good or decent at least (if not the best).I have iPhone 4 which will need WiFi and Samsung Internet ready Smart TV, so broadband will be good thing to have at home.Please give your views on different options like BSNL Broadband, Hathway Broadband, Airtel Broadband etc. At my uncle's place in Pune city area, they have BSNL broadband and it works well there but since these things vary from locality to locality, therefore views from people of Yamuna Nagar or near by will be helpful.