• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 6,056

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
I finally bought Poweramp. The kind of customisation in terms of UI behaviour, sound optimisation is just unmatched. No free player is offering it. And the sound is just amazing. I never knew that a Software tool can enhance the music experience to this extent!

^Purchased the same just now.

So this has been split into a new thread... Yes it's pretty much worth I think. I was skeptical of spending 270 odd. But then I didn't find any other app even close to this.

I'm using Poweramp since the last two months now. This is now my default audio player. The sound quality is unmatched and it can even turn crap earphones to worthy ones.

No credit card so I can't buy. That's why I'm using PlayerPro. It comes close to PowerAmp, although not fully🙄

The library is a bit weird, it displays all freaking tracks on the phone, I have Asphalt Game and it displays all the freaking sounds over there.When I get a ping on Google Talk it gets quiet for some time, and when it resumes back? Loudspeaker gets activated for 3 odd seconds.On the default player, when you double click the headphone button, it moves to next track, same should be added to this player.I don't think it worth Rs 270 bucks to be honest! My expectations are bit high in this matter.

^ 1) Picking all the tracks available on sd card is quite common among all audio players out there. Evn the stock player of andriod does the same. Create a own playlist n add only the songs folder to it. 2) Just check the Headset options in settings n configure it the way you want. Yes 270 is way higher, that's why i got it for free 😛

^ 1) Picking all the tracks available on sd card is quite common among all audio players out there. Evn the stock player of andriod does the same. Create a own playlist n add only the songs folder to it. 2) Just check the Headset options in settings n configure it the way you want.

Yes 270 is way higher, that's why i got it for free 😛

Default player doesn't pickup those sounds, on my phone 😕

Default player doesn't pickup those sounds, on my phone 😕

Obvious. Since the poweramp pro (should) supports all the audio formats. It just picks all the audio files available on the phone & SD. Either it be common audio files like mp3 aac eaac+ etc or other uncommon audio formats frm games n other apps. So creating your own playlist is the best option ...

I have lot of music, hell lot of music on my phone, I cannot really make play list out of them.I play songs in shuffle or play an individual album.My point is, ease of use.

Having option to pick songs from specified folders would have been better. :/

You may try Settings - Folders and Library - Music Folders - Uncheck everything except the folder where you have all the music files - select folders. It will rescan to set the music files to playlist ...