Poweramp for Google Android

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
I finally bought Poweramp. The kind of customisation in terms of UI behaviour, sound optimisation is just unmatched. No free player is offering it. And the sound is just amazing. I never knew that a Software tool can enhance the music experience to this extent!

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
So this has been split into a new thread... Yes it's pretty much worth I think. I was skeptical of spending 270 odd. But then I didn't find any other app even close to this.

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
I'm using Poweramp since the last two months now. This is now my default audio player. The sound quality is unmatched and it can even turn crap earphones to worthy ones.

kkapoorr

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Regulars
Aug 9, 2012
Gurgaon
No credit card so I can't buy. That's why I'm using PlayerPro. It comes close to PowerAmp, although not fully:rolleyes:

Samuel

Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
The library is a bit weird, it displays all freaking tracks on the phone, I have Asphalt Game and it displays all the freaking sounds over there.When I get a ping on Google Talk it gets quiet for some time, and when it resumes back? Loudspeaker gets activated for 3 odd seconds.On the default player, when you double click the headphone button, it moves to next track, same should be added to this player.I don't think it worth Rs 270 bucks to be honest! My expectations are bit high in this matter.

DNA_Uncut

Regular
Regulars
Feb 3, 2012
Chennai
^ 1) Picking all the tracks available on sd card is quite common among all audio players out there. Evn the stock player of andriod does the same. Create a own playlist n add only the songs folder to it. 2) Just check the Headset options in settings n configure it the way you want. Yes 270 is way higher, that's why i got it for free :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Apps 0
Sushubh Privacy, Security and Rights 7
IBF Brands 0
IBF Technology 0
IBF Smartphones 0