Ultra HD TV

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 10,584
mobiles are made with a life of at least 5 years, ppl change them in months .tvs are made for 10 years ppl will change them in 2-3 or 4-5 years???the LG guy few days back said lcd are not that long lasting though:/

We have not yet got True HD channels 1080i Vs 1080pEven if something like this comes, this will take atleast 5 years in IndiaI see it more like the 3D hype...HD worked as Blu Ray supports the resolution, 4k is too far I think!

Sony and some other companies already have models on sale in markets like japan. of course, they would take a while to come to india.

India can never have these things. Our existing broadband does not have proper speeds and normal FUP to download big files. Blu ray discs are not yet common. Most part of india is yet to be digitised.4k is very far...Hope am wrong!

i had the same feeling about hd tvs and hd dth. but indian dth operators sort of proved me wrong. btw. youtube already has tons of 4k videos. and we now have a national isp offering 4mbps ul connection for just 1100 rupees.

India can never have these things.

Our existing broadband does not have proper speeds and normal FUP to download big files. Blu ray discs are not yet common. Most part of india is yet to be digitised.

4k is very far...

Hope am wrong!

u must remember sachin is given some honor by australia and british have once again came back to modi😀

and madhuri dixit is back in india

and i went to see the f1 race circuit which was far from completeion some 6-8 months to go to the 1st f1 race ...........it got done in time ofcourse

i mean to say india is a great market now...........we just got 75 inch samsung just now......, this technology will come sooner than later too.

Well what I meant is that HD is in India since 2 years atleast but still we dont have bandwidth to download 3-4 HD movies (untouched) per month.So what do you expect of 4k.Similarly Bluray was released 2-3 years back, still its not yet prevalent in India.Just that HD channels have started in India since a year (1080i) we are so upbeat!

atleast we have hd dth............and as far as i know, 1080 i and 1080 p only matter theoretically, not practicallywhat i also think is that..........its all about global outlook, if 4k becomes prevelant in rest of the world,it will come in india too, that too pretty soon.if 4k fails in abroad itself, that will be a different case altogether,as then we cannot expect it to be in india as well

I purchased S2 and merely utilizing it true capabilities, thats the problem with Indian consumer, they will not/cant utilize the full feature still look for the best! 😕