RIP Jaspal Bhatti

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 4,795
It's shocking...... Rip Mr awesome bhatti 🙁

@chromaniac I loved flopshow so did everyone in my family. He will be missed. R.I.P jaspal bhatti you will be missed.

yeap. legendary artist. one of the few funny people in this country. he could make you laugh with his face. never had to yell or shout to make you laugh. genius.

Whaaaaaaat...... now that made me sad.Believe it or not, I just became his follower in twitter yesterday.ohhhhhhh.. just read it was road accident. painful death 🙁

:-(So many childhood memories associated with Flop Show. I once turned up late for a friend's birthday because I didn't want to miss out on one of the episodes. May he continue to entertain the heavens above.

knowing bhatti, i am betting lord vishnu would be scared now. bhatti because too critical of the rulers of our country in his last years.

Shocking news this!Was real good time pass fellow who atleast entertained u every time. His PJs too made us smile atleast 🙁But what happened to him?

Bhatti Sir

khamba has an excellent post on him. and he reminded me of the recent demise of Vivek Shauq as well. he was part of the original Team Bhatti.

But what happened to him?

car accident.

Very sad news. woke up and heard about this news thru twitter first.Many comedians tried hard to be funny but Jaspal Bhatti was natural at humor, more so in satire, depicted the common man issues. He was active in twitter.Indeed flop show was one of my fav shows when I was growing up.RIP sir!

Believe it or not, I just became his follower in twitter yesterday.

Can you please follow Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Robert Vadra, Nitin Gadkari, P.Chidambaram, Karunannidhi, Digvijay Singh and yes, Kapil Sibal too?

Like most of you, I too was fan of his comedy shows on TV. Really sad news to start the day.Rest in Peace Bhatti ji.Comedy ki Bhatti hamesha ke liye thandi ho gayi 🙁