Hd channels using av to rf converter

• Thread starter Thread starter pramitr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,811

pramitr1

ISP
BSNL
Is it possible to watch hd channels in sd mode on a tv which has only rf in as input and no av.i use av to rf converter to view videocon d2h sd channels and i am planning to purchase an hd stb or hd dvr stb.i also got a phone from cc executive where i am told that i would have hd stb free on recharge of 6 months together.so i am planning to avail the offer now and also planning to buy an lcd/led tv later.but i dont want to loose the offer now.please help and suggest what to do??also is it better to go for hd stb or hd dvr stb.please pose few pics of the backside of stb of hd dvr and hd stb if possible.help me guys!!

Is it possible to watch hd channels in sd mode on a tv which has only rf in as input and no av.i use av to rf converter to view videocon d2h sd channels and i am planning to purchase an hd stb or hd dvr stb.i also got a phone from cc executive where i am told that i would have hd stb free on recharge of 6 months together.so i am planning to avail the offer now and also planning to buy an lcd/led tv later.but i dont want to loose the offer now.please help and suggest what to do??also is it better to go for hd stb or hd dvr stb.please pose few pics of the backside of stb of hd dvr and hd stb if possible.help me guys!!

ha bondhu dekhte parbe . no chinta do phurti

yep its 100% possible 🙂