• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4,742

raj2007

Chennai
ISP
AIRTEL
Which Antivirus u use? Genuine/Free.For the past 2 yrs im using Genuine Norton Internet Security(3 users) and sharing it with my friends.P.S. Pls do mention whether it is Genuine/Free or???

I have been using eset smart security for the past 4 yrs without any issues.

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security for whole family (3 PC license)
Found any cons with it?? Im paying almost double for NIS.

I am using Kaspersky Antivirus, genuine. Would definitely recommend it.Infact after installing windows 8, I have realised that it does not support. So right now using windows defender which is part of the OSI think still 6 months remain in the license, i can give it if someone requires it!

I am using Kaspersky Antivirus, genuine. Would definitely recommend it.

Infact after installing windows 8, I have realised that it does not support. So right now using windows defender which is part of the OS

I think still 6 months remain in the license, i can give it if someone requires it!
I think u can update with the latest version and use it with WIN 8. Mail them regarding this. Sure they will help u.

Got it...
http://www.kaspersky.com/windows8
You can use it after the WIN 8 release. Just 2 days to go.

Used Quick Heal Total Security for 3 years(genuine)Then switched to Microsoft Security Essentials which was with Windows 7(genuine)Now testing the Kaspersky trial version for 30 days, seeing how it is...🙂

Clamav for scanning pen drives. (Free)Otherwise I dont need AV because I use linux.

Used MSE for a very long untill one of my friend gave me a key for Kaspersky Internet Security (Genuine).

I have never paid for antivirus and haven't used anything pirated because avast free version has worked so well for all these years.