Which Antivirus Software do you have?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4,745
lol you are talking about your office machine right? i thought you used mint on your home computer?

Yes I have it. But the Web tool for work from home doesn't work for Linux. Too bad no 1 is ready to support it. I fought with IT for a few days but then gave up. I have windows for that, and that's the only reason I have it. And since it works in windows, they have made it compulsory to have a good av suite! 😕Nonsense. First lobby for a paid OS & then lobby for AV suites.

genuine Kaspersky anti virus 3 user since 4 years looking to upgrade to kaspersky internet security in next cycle KAV is light weight i must say , never had any problem

well installed MSE couple of days back and system became slow. Resuming from hibernation taking longer than usual and also some lag is there. Couldn't figure out what i installed and then remembered i installed MSE. Deleted it and now system is fast. Also **** bing desktop! Windows update is suggesting me to download and install it!

MSE + Malware bytes Anti-malwareHave used KIS , but really slows the system down. MSE is light and its detection rate is also very good .