airtel cheated me

• Thread starter Thread starter passario
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,887

passario

ISP
airtel
i was on Rs 1300 .Increased from 1099 +100.it provided me 25 GB data at 2mbps and after that 512mbps. Suddenly on date b/w 1 and 10 of october 2012 a phone cal came from airtel saying we have a new plan with 5gb increase at Rs100 more. i gave bad words to airtel service person that there is no such plan of 512kbps after 30gb.And there is only one plan and that is of 256kbps.but he somehow was able to satisfy my mother. now airtel people tell me that it is 256kbps plan. the name of person i was talking was pankaj.i dont know his cast.and pankaj is the person whose words must be used in this transaction. my plan changed from 10 october 2012 and now i keep my modem off. i dont know why my speed is consumed only 17gb till 23 october. now from 26 october my plan will be revised(billing date).what should i do of pankaj i am ok with 2mbps till 25gb and then 512kbps .i am really scared of 256kbps. This is cheating thru wrong words. what should i do. i will be getting speed of 256kbps at Rs 1400.which seems as waste of money.And now they also dont provide full service .before october they were saying we cant do anything it is full speed from thier side.thanks.

25 GB data at 2mbps and after that 512mbps

WOW ! 512mbps after 2mbps..

Airtel cheated you?? Tell me something new.Half of the registered member must have been cheated by airtel one way or other.

why dont they provide service.also when i contact them phone disconnects sometimes.

To be fair to airtel!! Airtel thrice cheated me, but after 10-15 reminders/emails/telephone calls.(in total) ...

... everytime I got the cheating undone! touchwood!

and what they write when they credit back the money. They write "good faith" (forgot exact word they used)

By which they indirectly mean, "hey we didnt cheat you but we think that you are fooling us. We didnt promise what you are telling us that we promised. But we still give you credit back in good faith"

Update: word is "good will gesture"

and what they write when they credit back the money. They write "good faith" (forgot exact word they used)

By which they indirectly mean, "hey we didnt cheat you but we think that you are fooling us. We didnt promise what you are telling us that we promised. But we still give you credit back in good faith"

Something like this ... ?

Something like this ... ?

not exactly same, but close. "good _______ gesture" is what they used.

in short that word was praising themselves, that they are doing something good.

first steal the money by giving false offer and then give it back stating it as a "good gesture"

Finally found exact line they used. Had to find some old post of mine 😀"good will gesture"

they are cheaters . Increased my tariff without notifying me , on complaining gave me a rebate for 3 months but when i asked him to send me a written mail , he gave for only a month, also promised for speed upgrade which i never got, trying to get rid of airtel yet they just dont let me go .. :-s