Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB

MediaFire

Twisted
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
Bought a Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB external Hard disk thru flipkart ( sorry admin , missed the IBF affiliate link ) This new HDD looks and feels like some Plastic Pencil box , its all cheap plastic man i loved the looks and built of Free agentGo series with aluminium top and Rubber base seagate logo embossed on top and those lights but this backup plus looks like the piss of free agent Go , damn it i ordered blue color and it looks even more like a pencil box Pros1. light weight2. Small size , compact3. Price 4. service network , i know this thats why wasnt able to go for another brand Cons1. plastic and plastic2. Cable is short than the previous models and looks fuguly cheap they have ripped the beauty of the gadgets in the name of cost cutting i should have got transcend or toshiba , but there service network sucks feel like throwing this HDD away :31:

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
May 18, 2011
What matters most to me, in case of hdd is how secure and reliable it is. Though everyone has their own preferences, btw how much it cost?

MediaFire

Twisted
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
What matters most to me, in case of hdd is how secure and reliable it is. Though everyone has their own preferences, btw how much it cost?

costed me Rs 5335 , now its Rs 5245

hard disks are not reliable in any sense , one of my seagate HDD failed after 30 days of purchase
so no one knows which will fail and which will not , in that case i prefer easy service network .

i started to have double backups of personal data since the failure

dupree

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2008
mumbai
Bought a Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB external Hard disk thru flipkart ( sorry admin , missed the IBF affiliate link )

i didnt get that.

MediaFire

Twisted
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
i didnt get that.

admin had a flipkart affiliate link , its removed now i think

Did u meant this one?

i got it from flipkart , cant come to chennai for getting this hard disk from delta

raj2007

Chennai
Regulars
Feb 27, 2009
Chennai
i got it from flipkart , cant come to chennai for getting this hard disk from delta
Have u tried their online shopping?

MediaFire

Twisted
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
Have u tried their online shopping?

i have been to their shop , never did online purchase

its 100 rs less than flipkart may will try some time later

Kihtrak

Regulars
Jan 30, 2011
Chennai
I had a very bad experience shopping with Delta. I ordered a TP-Link wireless router antenna, after 5 days i contacted them through mail to know about my order status(They dont have a Phone number) they were not even responding to my mail, after sending them 10 mail in two days. Then i quoted that i will be giving bad comments about your online shopping a guy called me stating that he is going to cancel the order as it was not processed bla,bla he gave some stories, but after two days i got my money credited to my account. Totally i wasted 10 days running behind them after ordering my product.

MediaFire

Twisted
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 21, 2010
Cuddalore, TN
i was about to mention that flipkart does have a return policy but delta doesnt have it when getting stuff from delta in person i think its okay and they have the cheapest price in the market