Anywhere here working/dealing with used car showrooms?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I understand Mahindra etc. run shops where they do an evaluation of second hand cars for sale and purchase. Which one should I check out to get an idea about my own car? I do not think Fiat has one. I sold my Swift to Maruti True Value for example. Need to get some idea about which ones are better than the others in the market.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
If you are buying a new car, its best to exchange it from the company you are buying the car from IMO.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
would have to check if renault has such an option. would visit them tomorrow!

Pon.Saravanan

Nov 3, 2012
Why not putting your car for sale in one of the used car portals?I believe you can get to know the market price of your car before trading-in

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
gave up the idea. valuation is way below my expectations which is not surprising. putting up a car on sale through car portals has the same problem as putting a phone on sale on olx. people would call you even if you clearly say that you are not going to bargain. you would get multiple calls from people who would complain that you are asking for too much. भाई साहब आपके घर आके तो बता नहीं रहा हूँ। अगर पसंद नहीं है तो कॉल क्यूं कर रहे हो?

irfanlai

Oct 17, 2012
I understand Mahindra etc. run shops where they do an evaluation of second hand cars for sale and purchase.

Which one should I check out to get an idea about my own car?

I do not think Fiat has one. I sold my Swift to Maruti True Value for example.

Need to get some idea about which ones are better than the others in the market.
Which car you are selling?