Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 25,671
what do u watch on those jap/Chinese sites btw 😛
I sometimes watch those cartoon Anime's or those Chinese chicks dancing on those songs which i don't understand even a single word whatsoever not regularly but only when i want some change.😛

You Call Apple as Bandwidth Hungry Sites? I think you have not seen any of those Chinese and Japanese HD Video Sites, Your Videos would still buffer even if you had like 12Mbps connection.:/
I have DU Meter at my taskbar so i know what's happening. When u watch trailers in apple it reaches the full speed..in my case 3.6 Mbps and still 720p struggles. Whereas in some online movie sites my speed don't even touch 1 Mbps and streaming would be horrible coz the website server is bad.
I hope that the Chinese & Japanese sites u refer to belongs to that category.

Update:It seems Reliance is expected to reach my place with Metro Ethernet after 6 months that too with underground cable. Let's wait & watch.

Update:

It seems Reliance is expected to reach my place with Metro Ethernet after 6 months that too with underground cable. Let's wait & watch.

great news , happy for ya 🙂

It seems Reliance to re-launch(probably MEN) in my area before April end. After getting the connection i maybe :dance: or go :crazy1: if the quality of service is not good like before. I'm waiting...

From a sales rep. I keep calling him once in a month(this is my 4th time) and ask about the progess.