svknet.wordpress.com
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
its all about their stupid conveniences..............they were arrogant in 2002 , economies were doing good or ok. so they went with the general thinking of the masses abroad .now economies are ****ed up , they want to spread to the newer markets , India and Gujarat is shining very well . so they thought , what the heck , go in Gujarat and make some money. also ppl have forgotten .

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
Narendra Modi being a PM is tough. He would never get an opportunity since he will not have acceptability among other leaders

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
I think BJP-RSS should come out from "vote-bank" thinking.Start thinking for country. Pick a right candidate from candidate's ability point of view and not how much vote he/she can fetch or repel.I am not taking NM's side. I am talking in general.Educated people no more think from religion's perspective. Plus about muslim votes, I think name "BJP" itself repels muslims from voting for BJP, its not Narendra Modi alone.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Well BJP because Congress is already in power. And in my opinion, does not think of country and common man.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Diggy---the official joker was indian politics. his most comic moment was when he called bin laden as "Osamaji

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
Initially when he came to limelight as CM of MP even when there were heavy weights in the state (scindia, Arjun Sungh, Kamal Nath et al) and got re-elected again, he was a better leader.Once he was out of power, he became one of the worst, illogical leader you will see.People should strive to keep him out of limelight, good for country!