Suggest Me :)

• Thread starter Thread starter jswl.dty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,162

jswl.dty

Hello All,As I am right now a user of Airtel ISP And now i have frustrated by Airtel as i am paying 1000+taxes for just 9gb @ 2mbps of speed and that 9gb get consumed by me in just 3-4 days and as i am a heavy user who love to download upload. So the rest 26days i have to suffer the 256kbps speed of airtel. Which is making me go insane so me thinking to switch to Reliance Thunder 1099 plan. I belong to lucknow so i want any lucknow user to share his experience with reliance and if he have migrated to Thunder plan so experience of that. And i also want to know that i have read many times that reliance have billing issue and downtimes so can anyone clarify me this as i want to get all info then only i think of migrating to Reliance.RegardsAditya

always find it weird why someone who loves to download and upload would go for a 9GB plan and then complain that his plan only has 9GB of data transfer.

Maybe he got to know that after he started on the 9 GB plan...

@chromaniac actually i have only 1000-1200rs to be spent upon internet i cant go further so in this much i need a good plan and i found that reliance is fullfilling my needs but i found few ppl saying that reliance have der own issues so i want a clarification or a opinion upon that.

here is the thing. you cannot complain about airtel for giving you 9GB of data when you are subscribing to their 9GB plan. it's like... mother dairy gives me 1L milk when i pay for 1L of milk. does not make sense. and get reliance. because it is the only thing that fits in your budget and tons of people here on the forum seems to be shifting to them. there are some minor inconveniences here and there. but i am sure airtel has bigger headaches these days. do you not get redirected after 80% usage is crossed?

every tym sometime it really pisses me off as my firefox get crashed so all the tabs get redirected to the smartbyte and all my tabs go 🙁