Looking for a good deal on TVS Gold Keyboard!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4,963
the one that tik taks a lot???😀

Upvote 0
i have used it for like 4-5 years on my first computer. i have to admit that it is annoying. but it is also the most responsive keyboard i have ever used. 🙂

Upvote 0
i heard stock brokers office dealers use it and break it in 2-3 or maybe 6 months at best:TV:

Upvote 0
i am sure stock brokers have more reasons to break the shit on their desks. i would too if i lose money on a bad share. 😀 at my end, it's just continues pounding on a daily basis. it should handle that well.

Upvote 0
i am sure stock brokers have more reasons to break the shit on their desks. i would too if i lose money on a bad share. 😀

at my end, it's just continues pounding on a daily basis. it should handle that well.

u are misunderstanding .............they break it because they tik tik it constantly.......for getting the transactions faster and faster........it becomes their stupid habit just to keep tapping the keys with full force all the time , they use it very badly, u wont even come close to the way they do😀

Upvote 0
lol. i am sure i am a quite a hard user of the keyboard. but yeah. pounding days are long gone. i just want to type fast and smooth.

Upvote 0
i am just a very hard typist. i like to press the keys hard which results in a malfunctioning keyboard in a couple of month's time.

Upvote 0
i am just a very hard typist. i like to press the keys hard which results in a malfunctioning keyboard in a couple of month's time.
Eager to know ur typing skills..WPM?

Upvote 0