• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1,698

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Ordered Amzer softgel back cover for Galaxy S2 on Sunday(yesterday) night by paying online as there is no COD available for my region. Today morning around 10 AM I got a mail from fommy that they have shipped my order with dtdc and sent invoice on mail along with tracking id, They acted really fast on processing order. Lets see when I receive it. Will update after receiving. Thanks to chromaniac who suggested fommy, I am impressed with their prompt action. 😀

well i am impressed with the quality of this post!

Thank you! I hope I am improving in right direction, your appreciation means a lot to me. 😀

And .... After having read iCon's post and having already dropped my new phone once (no damage luckily 😀). I too placed an order at fommy !

and here i was planning to dump my Galaxy nexus on your for 15-18K including the dock when i can get my hands on the nexus g 😀

aww. that makes me sad. i do hope i can find a buyer for around 15k. 18k is what i would like (phone and dock both).

DTDC is such a lazy network of peoples, they are holding my courier just a city away from my city for 5 days. Trying to contact both fommy and dtdc but no response.

Got a call from fommy, told me that they spoke to dtdc and it will be delivered by tomorrow morning. Only god knows how will they do it, as all the trains for my city from there have already left and there is no air service between the two. 😀But I like their prompt response, yesterday evening I sent a mail to them regarding the delay.

Hmm. Seems my order was dispatched a few days back. At first, fommy sent me a mail with an awb number and first flight as the courier. And, then within a few hours, they sent me another mail witb dtdc as courier. Now, the awb no does belong to dtdc but it is of a 3 week old consignment.