• Views Views 1,918

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Rs 5,799

With its 3 inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen you get to see clear text, video, images and games as it has a resolution of 400×240 pixels. This phone has a 2MP camera that clicks decent photographs for your memories. You can capture the best moments of your life with its camera. This camera has a 4 times digital zoom and a 3.6 mm camera focal length. You can also do video recording with the camera. It has a built-in storage capacity of 64 MB and can be expanded to 32 GB through a Micro SD card. The phone is enabled with WLAN, WAP and GPRS which also keeps you connect to the net even when on roaming. You surf more and spend less with the Nokia Xpress Browser. It also supports the various IM services like Chat, Yahoo, Google Talk, etc. With its Bluetooth and USB you can transfer and exchange music, videos and photos.

Last edited:
matchless price? typical PR by any online retailer. Nokia official store lists it at Rs 5685. Nokia Asha 308 (Gold), Buy Now Nokia Asha 308 (Gold)
quick search at flipkart reveals that its on preorder at Rs 5576. Q3 sales shows asha full touch phones are doing well for nokia.

lol. i know. i just post their PR content because well they bring me updates without looking out for them manually. and it is pretty clear that the link is to a press release. 🙂