Reliance Broadband Thunder 549 1mbps unlimited Plan in Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter xpharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 17,740
the speed is poor; they promise 1 mbps and then when u dont get 1 mbps as per plan they say the contention ratio is 1:8 or 1:10. To make it simple u'll get one eighth or one tenth of the 1 mbps plan. They are making fool.

the speed is poor; they promise 1 mbps and then when u dont get 1 mbps as per plan they say the contention ratio is 1:8 or 1:10. To make it simple u'll get one eighth or one tenth of the 1 mbps plan. They are making fool.

Home Use only get 1:8 ration so test your speed which suppose to be near by 125 KBPS when you download some thing...

contention ratio is no longer applicable. ISP has to offer 80% of promised speeds at all time (before fup at least).

contention ratio is no longer applicable. ISP has to offer 80% of promised speeds at all time (before fup at least).

Are you sure ? do you have any Legal Doc link ? These plan are True Unlimited so there is no downgrade in these plan...

Are you sure ? do you have any Legal Doc link ? These plan are True Unlimited so there is no downgrade in these plan...

Dear,
Please check the follwing link; there is nothing more legal than this (om the reliance's website itself)

Welcome to Reliance Communications

U know these company's dont care about TRAI or Govt rules, especially RCOM.

Q 4. What is the permissible minimum Broadband speed limit?
A. As per the regulation on “Quality of Service standards for Broadband Services” issued by TRAI on 6th May, 2006, a subscriber should get minimum 80% of the subscribed broadband connection speed from ISP Node to user.

TRAI

Whats the use of Such plans when you don't cover majority of towns where users are getting BALD with bad internet or expensive internet providers.

yeah. every company should wait until they can cover the entirety of the country. almost all of them would of course go bankrupt in the process.

yeah. every company should wait until they can cover the entirety of the country. almost all of them would of course go bankrupt in the process.

No I didn't intend to say that they should be omni present, but at least should offer it on cities where their sales guys claim its launching soon, that too since last 2 years if not more.

Now that's we called china business technique . First low price to remove all the competition after that when you are the only left , Increase the price and rule like a boss 😛leasantry: . If this thing is going till 2015 to 2020 then sure only Reliance left in the BB business :nono:
Any Who knows future . So use it and enjoy
And can someone please tell me the benefits of reliance thunder plan against BSNL 750 Home plan . Should i change to reliance or stay with BSNL . Please explain me its advantage and dis-advantage Please . My Location Kota-Rajasthan

Reliance brought 500 rupees mobile & stuff (CDMA) ... Are they really ruling the mobile market?