B2 digital banking from ICICI User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,984
Well, I started the procedure of joining B2 Banking quite a while ago, I have no idea how to track when exactly they activated it because they don't send emails.

All I know is that, I logged in one day and saw that the documents submission and verification is complete. So, I transferred funds to this account on:

Now, the very day I contacted chat support to know when I would get the eWallet feature enabled on my account and they said, it takes 10 working days.

I was like, nothing like that is mentioned on your website, and they said yeah that's right.

I had to wait, no other choice 😕

I said okay, and when is the expected date? They said, 20 October 2012

I contacted them again on 20 and they said, sir your account got activated just day before yesterday on 18 October, is there anything else we can help you with?

Contacted phone support and a lady said, there is some technical issues at back end so please wait till 28 October 😕

I told her to send me an email, she said she is sending it and I just never received it.

I don't know what to do next!

By the way I also used the option contact us option and never got any response.

Welcome to ICICI Bank chat serviceThe session has been accepted. {Chat Officer} Welcome to branch free banking!!! How may I assist you? {SAMUEL} hi {Chat Officer} Your B2 Savings account was activated on 18th October 2012.Your E wallet card will be linked in 10 Working days. {SAMUEL} see, i was told that my account has been activated long ago {SAMUEL} and it was supposed to get the feature by 20th of this month {SAMUEL} what was that? {Chat Officer} It was activated on 18th October 2012. {SAMUEL} what do u mean by activation {SAMUEL} if u cud tell me {SAMUEL} can fund transfer happen on a non activated account? {Chat Officer} No sir {SAMUEL} ok {SAMUEL} if u check my account {SAMUEL} u will see a fund trasnfer on 10/10/2012 {SAMUEL} what was that? Never got a reply after that.