magical physics and universe !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 11,183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkkKM1IkKg

"the simple act of observing collapses the wave pattern ".................like the photons or electrons or protons are observing the observer and are trying to hide the secret from us ............just awesome😀

quantum particles are conscious and............any particle is present in infinite positions , means we cannot be ever certain about the position of the particle in universe, it can be anywhere in whole goddamn universe

Indian vedas has mentioned that God is in every small partical "kan kan me rache hain raam"! I think modern partical science is gradually proving our vedas correct by discovering new things like string and boson. Not to forget about the living species count, vedas mentioned 84 crore yoni and science too believe that near or equivalent 84 crore.

Exactly! Now I guess this is what was known as "spirit" or "soul". Maybe ages back man had discovered that. Or that he just "predicted" that there cud b something like this, and they named it as soul, aatma, spirit, whatever. Now that is getting scientifically proved by finding that such a fundamental particle in the universe can b conscious.

@jaymin....... But they didn't take this particle from spirit 😀 its with all quantum particles .......... It's not yet known why it happens but one thing physicist say "at quantum level they can't observe anything without affecting/interfering with the experiment" .... Will post about it

Yesterday I was watching a video in YouTube about how big is universe, it says if we travel at the speed of light for 50 billion years we might be able to see outer part of it. This made me crazy that some people think that life exists only on earth, millions of earth may be there in our own Galaxy, forget about the universe. And it seems funny too that people think we have reached the limit of inventions. We have just started crawling imo!

but the issue is ............we may not see those earths ever because we dont have technology................yes i am talking about aliens . we dont have real aliens on earth yet 😀

Indian vedas has mentioned that God is in every small partical "kan kan me rache hain raam"! I think modern partical science is gradually proving our vedas correct by discovering new things like string and boson.

Not to forget about the living species count, vedas mentioned 84 crore yoni and science too believe that near or equivalent 84 crore.

well u should read the GRAND DESIGN by mr hawking ............he has stated in that "because there are laws like gravity ,universe can and will create itself out of nothing, god doesnt need to be there". ..........in short he rules out the god from the equation.

i dont want the discussion to be heated here , as we have god thread for that ,and in past had the discussion there (am on the atheist side) , so its not the appropriate thread for that😀

You see how light is so important is physics, and that Illuminati is called Illuminati, (Lumen/Lumin- Light in Latin).Physics is obviously an Illuminati Conspiracy.

You see how light is so important is physics, and that Illuminati is called Illuminati, (Lumen/Lumin- Light in Latin).
Physics is obviously an Illuminati Conspiracy.

but since there is no triangle and eyes involved so ur theory is busted already.

jeez u think u know so much but actually u dont😛leasantry:

One of the landmark experiments in physics, happy?'

Want more?

All trigonometric functions are found through triangles and are extremely important in physics.

And it seems funny too that people think we have reached the limit of inventions. We have just started crawling imo!

You are mixing word discovery with invention. If you travel 50 billion years and find life in outer space or wherever. It will be called discovery and not invention.

So invention, yes we seem to have reached the limit! 😀

@saarth ,but a triangle is needed at all places for illuminati to be in control along with the eye of the horus, now will u Photoshop triangles in all of the physics ????😀😀😀