Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Faridabad

My Last plan was Night Zoom 649 with 600kbps at day and 1mbps in night.. now paying 50 rupees more and getting around 3mbps for 24 hours 😀 Reliance will surely Take all India to new world.. We really wanted something what reliance have done.. Airtel ke mooh pe THOOK dia.. Airtel ne bahut gundagardi karli..

And Buddy Actually one of my friend works in reliance head office so I called him on his personal number. His known ones works in Back end Department.. So I think my plan is changed quickly just because of known people in department.... is there anyone else who got Thunder plans activated today on sunday ? or is it only me 😀

"Making of KINGFISHER swimsuit calendar" :suicide:

Buhuhahahahaaaaha

My Last plan was Night Zoom 649 with 600kbps at day and 1mbps in night..
How much speed u got in that??? DAY & NIGHT

my friend living Sehatpur Locality in faridabad he wants to opt this plan(699/ - 2mbps) should he go ?

my friend living Sehatpur Locality in faridabad he wants to opt this plan(699/ - 2mbps) should he go ?

Yes, he should go.

3mbps damn nice bro!

woohhh thats a nice pings u r getting has the reliance NIXI issue solved coz i never gets any good pings like that

added new pic.. still getting awesome speeds and much more than 2mbps 😀

thats what I said !

added new pic.. still getting awesome speeds and much more than 2mbps 😀

Good to see that. Im not even getting the 100% speed in my 4 Mbps plan. I think its time to call the technician and reset the modem for higher speeds.