Bill:21324 INR usuage: 758 hours,91 GB plan:500C

• Thread starter Thread starter gkragk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,154

gkragk

ISP
DSL
hi all, Currently I am having a bsnl landline connection with a 500 C plan for broadband and I got a strange phone bill for the month of September.My dad doesn't understand the blunders in numbers, thanks to his knowledge about computer and internet.Me being out of town,BSNL officials gave a much proper answer to my dad, as usual 😛😛With the bill of 21324 inr,it stats that we used 94575041 kb for 758:36:34 hours..There are only 720 hours for 30 days in September.(my home seems to be in some other universe 😛😛),Secondly,we are facing a heavy power shut down in our town and the mother current visits us on an average of 10 hours a day..Thirdly, 91 GB seems to be an enormous volume of data to check mails.I would appreciate any ideas.suggestions to handle this issue.

Talk to Accounts Officer. Donev!

Lolzz no month has 758hr..There must be some issue in their billing system.

Billing issues are best addressed by Accounts officer. Talk to him in person, will give better result than using phone.

now its going to take weeks to resolve the problem , u should have opted for ULD plans either its private or Public ISP keep us posted the details