R.I.P Yash Chopra

Rip

😕 he was giving SRK interview to promote the movie just a few days ago. wow.

Chopra's disclosure, made at an event marking his 80th birthday with actor Shah Rukh Khan by his side, took the Indian film industry by surprise.
"I think I've had enough, Shah Rukh," Chopra replied when Khan asked him about his next project. "I have always lived according to what my heart tells me," he said. "I won't make any film after Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Source: Yash Chopra, Bollywood's 'king of romance' passes away : Movies News News-IBNLive
Sayad mahsoos ho gaya tha!

He had recovered and about to discharged in a day or two as Amitabh tweeted 2-3 day ago i guess.

RIP!

RIP Yash ChopraSome of the path breaking movies like Waqt, Ittefaq, Kaala Patthar, Deewar, Silsila and LamheHe might be famous for romantic movies from 90s but he was a great film maker who gave us different kind of movies.Waqt : the first big multi starrer movie, started the trend of lost found brothersIttefaq: Thriller with no songsKaala Patthar: Based on coal mines, this multi starrer continued the angry young man trend with Deewar.Silsila: hero , heroine as exLamhe: Way ahead of times, a different kinda love story