• Thread starter Thread starter jswl.dty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,652
Status
Not open for further replies.

jswl.dty

Hello All,

I want to switch to tata broadband as at the moment i am on Airtel network of 2mbps plan 999rs + taxes. But the FUP is very low 9gb only 🙁 and that get consumed in only 3-4 days max. and after this i have to bear the hell lot of low speed which make me pissed off. So, one frnd of mine suggested me to swtich to tata. So after few search i got these two plans.

Tata Communications SME: Broadband

and this tata indicom v2.0

http://i.imgbox.com/acl63WSD.png

so here are the plans in tata communication one i like the Infinity 400kbps Plan
and in tata indicom v2.0 i like the New Infinity 500kbps plan.

So i have a question that is this is the actual speed that i am going to get when will download with idm and upload any file or will i be getting 500/8 = 62.5kbps i am really confused can anyone help me getting the correct info please.

Regards
Aditya

you'll be getting 500/8=62.5 KBps speed 😕 And for infinity400kbps plan, you'll be getting 400/8=50KBps speed😕

actually the problem is that reliance dont have the box in my area where i live that make me sad as i was before wanted to get the reliance Freedom 999 plan 🙁 but because of absense of the connection i cant get can u give me a link of the new plan of reliance about which u r talking about if possible

thanks can u give me cc toll free number of reliance 🙂 let me get the details den i try my luck again this tym in getting reliance 😀

thanks bruv yeah normal chargeable number is easy to get but toll free hard anyways thax 1 more time 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.