Tata Indicom V2.0

jswl.dty

[OP]
Mar 5, 2012
Hello All,

I want to switch to tata broadband as at the moment i am on Airtel network of 2mbps plan 999rs + taxes. But the FUP is very low 9gb only :( and that get consumed in only 3-4 days max. and after this i have to bear the hell lot of low speed which make me pissed off. So, one frnd of mine suggested me to swtich to tata. So after few search i got these two plans.

Tata Communications SME: Broadband

and this tata indicom v2.0

http://i.imgbox.com/acl63WSD.png

so here are the plans in tata communication one i like the Infinity 400kbps Plan
and in tata indicom v2.0 i like the New Infinity 500kbps plan.

So i have a question that is this is the actual speed that i am going to get when will download with idm and upload any file or will i be getting 500/8 = 62.5kbps i am really confused can anyone help me getting the correct info please.

Regards
Aditya

jswl.dty

[OP]
Mar 5, 2012
:O holy shit :( then tata communication is not of my use then :p

jswl.dty

[OP]
Mar 5, 2012
actually the problem is that reliance dont have the box in my area where i live that make me sad as i was before wanted to get the reliance Freedom 999 plan :( but because of absense of the connection i cant get can u give me a link of the new plan of reliance about which u r talking about if possible

jswl.dty

[OP]
Mar 5, 2012
thanks can u give me cc toll free number of reliance :) let me get the details den i try my luck again this tym in getting reliance :D

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
Err ..These basic info (like customer care number/plans/tariffs etc) are easily available on their site for almost all business'es like airtel reliance etc. you should check that out.

anyways toll free number Contact Us

jswl.dty

[OP]
Mar 5, 2012
thanks bruv yeah normal chargeable number is easy to get but toll free hard anyways thax 1 more time :)