VB auto twitter help PLz !

• Thread starter Thread starter Ajay101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,271

Ajay101

ISP
mtnl
hi could I plz get some help from you guys...I have been really trying hard to get this thing to work as it should for hours now without much luck 🙁I tried to use a plugin called WS vBulletin Tweet Poster for twitter but problem is results don't show in twitter search. Can I please know which plugin will allow to show results in search.Could I ask which plugin IBF uses for its twitter feed ? I am testing on VB 4.2.thanks I really need your help guys..

Twitter has a filtered search mechanism. It's not in hands of the posting client.

Twitter Search intends to bring you closer to content most relevant to you. Our results are refined to combat spam and increase relevance to provide the best possible search experience. For this reason, as well as a high volume of Tweets posted everyday, not all Tweets are indexed. Our Support teams can't force individual Tweets into search.

Read

As I said above. It does not matter what client you are using. Twitter tends to hide results from new accounts or accounts that are not reputed enough from search. I have been through this phase.

What you need to try is to get some active followers to your account. Once your reputation improves, your forum tweets should start appearing in the search results.

thx for the help appreciate it but i have problem with plugin too thats why i was asking for alternate plugin... 🙁if new thread is created it posts with hashtags and works well but it removes hashtags when someone posts on the thread and it is posted on twitter with the link to that thread and it starts looking like spam then, so its not working well 🙁 i dont wan't it to keep posting same thread again and again which is happening now.

well i use dlvr.it it does not pick tags from the thread for posting on twitter. so it would not solve the problem for you. same case with google feedburner. i would suggest playing around with more vB specific add-ons that might have the feature you want. but one thing is clear... no plugin or service would solve the problem with tweets not appearing in search results. that is something twitter handles on their own end.dlvrit and feedburner should not repeat posting the same thread again and again.

another thing. twitter would not like your account if the only thing it does is auto-tweet using third party services. so if you want it to show up in search results and do well otherwise as well. make sure you post manually once or twice a day.