• Thread starter Thread starter venkat_9099
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,977

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
ISP
SSV 1MBPS
Just got a call from CC stating that engineer will visit home to add additional cable for new satellite to provide new channels. Job is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Anyone having any idea what all new channels will be added?

No may be they are activating vertical polarity

No may be they are activating vertical polarity

I have written what is exactly told to me by CC exec

there are two wires already in HD + box.... are you talking of some third wire?

you have two wires because it has two tuners and the engineers generally use splitters to do that which will not work once verticle polarity is activated but again thats only a guess request you to update us once he comes and tell us what he has done then i can tell you exactly what they are planning

you have two wires because it has two tuners and the engineers generally use splitters to do that which will not work once verticle polarity is activated but again thats only a guess request you to update us once he comes and tell us what he has done then i can tell you exactly what they are planning

Tomorrow morning is the scheduled time. Will update once it is done.
I already got 2 wires from dish but my PVR is running with only one cable without splitter.

Tata Sky engineers did not come to my place citing that there is issue with local Cable operator and my request is on hold. They informed me this after calling call center as engineer did not come at the said time. They do not have courtesy to inform that they cannot make it. Worst people.

what has a dth service provider gotta do with the local cable guy :\

It seems they are not allowing them to install connections as they are loosing the customers.

but what can they do? there are no wires. dish and other hardware are installed at customer's own home! cable guy essentially cannot do anything!

but what can they do? there are no wires. dish and other hardware are installed at customer's own home! cable guy essentially cannot do anything!

It seems they beat TS engineers when they see them.