Tatasky on new Satellite

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 4, 2008
Just got a call from CC stating that engineer will visit home to add additional cable for new satellite to provide new channels. Job is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Anyone having any idea what all new channels will be added?

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 4, 2008
No may be they are activating vertical polarity

I have written what is exactly told to me by CC exec

samir_a

Oct 4, 2011
you have two wires because it has two tuners and the engineers generally use splitters to do that which will not work once verticle polarity is activated but again thats only a guess request you to update us once he comes and tell us what he has done then i can tell you exactly what they are planning

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 4, 2008
you have two wires because it has two tuners and the engineers generally use splitters to do that which will not work once verticle polarity is activated but again thats only a guess request you to update us once he comes and tell us what he has done then i can tell you exactly what they are planning

Tomorrow morning is the scheduled time. Will update once it is done.
I already got 2 wires from dish but my PVR is running with only one cable without splitter.

Andro

Regulars
Oct 8, 2012
so they will add another wire by splitter? because the dual lnb has 2 tuners and if they use additional wire then no place to connect it..

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 4, 2008
TataSky engineers did not come to my place citing that there is issue with local Cable operator and my request is on hold. They informed me this after calling call center as engineer did not come at the said time. They do not have courtesy to inform that they cannot make it. Worst people.