• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,408

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
ISP
Landline
Pantel Intros 3D Android Tab With 2G SIM Slot @ Rs 6,999[Image: vMmO41354PM10102012-150x150.jpg]Pantel Technologies in association with the state-run telecommunication company BSNL has launched its Penta T-Pad WS703C Android tablet. Kapil Sibal, minister of HRD, Telecom and IT, was present at the launch. Pantel claims this to be India’s first voice-call-based tablet PC with 3D enabled. “Education is about choices, just as democracy is! The true definition of democracy is the availability of choices to students in the classroom. With the launch of Penta T-Pad WS703C students have more choices in the classroom, which in turn increases the canvas of democracy. The launch of the Penta T-Pad WS703C with 2G Data plans of BSNL makes for yet another attractive digital offering to the student community,” said Sibal.WS703C is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor along with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and support for 3G dongles. This tablet comes with a 3D feature, allowing the user to enjoy uninterrupted 3D viewing on the multi-touch capacitive screen. According to the company, “The ‘all-port’ architecture on this model includes features like Dual Camera and HDMI port to help users to connect and enjoy HD video on HDTV. A Mini USB port is provided to charge and connect to speakers, keyboard or any other I/O device and a TF Card slot for storage expandability of up to 32 GB is also included.” The tablet is priced at Rs 6,999.PTPL has entered into a strategic reverse data bundling alliance with BSNL. This includes the Rs 125 (4 GB of 2G data free, valid for 60 days) and Rs 150 (2 GB of 3G data free, valid for 60 days) prepaid offerings that can be availed of by the consumer at the time of purchase of the Penta T-Pad tablet.Advantages:dual simdual cameraHDMIThis is my dream tablet now. Almost complete my all wishes. I think gps not avail just. Smile

लय भारी!

aapko Hindi me di gayi shirshak se (0.5%) apatti hai ya English me di gayi (99.5%) information se? 😀

Hindi nahi chalti to is forum ka naam IndiaIndia Broadband Forum kyu likha hua hai?

Agreed with bobbyguitarist, reading Hindi in english font is a bit difficult. If you are so fond of Hindi, you should start using the Hindi font too, that's easier to read.Back to topic: This tab looks promising for the price.

Hindi nahi chalti to is forum ka naam India

India Broadband Forum kyu likha hua hai?
Dude! agreed Hindi is the national language of this country. But lot of people from the south don't speak hindi. Even though i can understand hindi, reading hindi in english font is just too much of an effort. Just post in english so that you'll get more people to understand what your saying.

But this tab is manufactured by company named Penta and BSNL. Suppose it develops some problem, where should we go to rectify it? If we go to BSNL, they'll say not my prob,go as Penta. And if Penta says the same thing,we're doomed.

waa? AFAIK hindi is the national language ..i've been taught so since 4~5th class

The principal official language of the Republic of India is Standard Hindi, while English is the secondary official language.[4] The constitution of India states that "The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script."[5] Neither the Constitution of India nor Indian law specifies a national language, a position supported by a High Court ruling.
My whole life is an lie. India doesn't have national language, doesn't have national bird and no one knows why Gandhi is called "Father of the nation"