Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Kalpik wants to know if anyone here has an idea if it is available in Vigyan Vihar near Anand Vihar in East Delhi.

just call them and ask?

I called them, their automated system doesnt allow you to speak to customer service rep. It will simply ask your mobile no and pincode and promise a call back in 48hrs which i havent recd :S

I called them, their automated system doesnt allow you to speak to customer service rep. It will simply ask your mobile no and pincode and promise a call back in 48hrs which i havent recd :S
Same with me, even i tried calling them but you can speak to their cc only if your an existing customer for new customers you have to wait for their call by giving your number, that's so stupid, i mean how can we know the details without even talking to them, i called them last week but they still have not contacted me whatsoever.:-|

Same with me, even i tried calling them but you can speak to their cc only if your an existing customer for new customers you have to wait for their call by giving your number, that's so stupid, i mean how can we know the details without even talking to them, i called them last week but they still have not contacted me whatsoever.:-|
Do not use toll free no's coz they dont want to incurr loss by paying for the incoming call...i think so...LOL. Try 30337777 with ur city code.It might work.

try callin to 1800 3000 7777 and select 1 for language and again 1 for entering into broadband and then 0 for talkin to cc directly...I always call from my personal number and not the registered number(my dad's no) and it works

Status
Not open for further replies.