Automated Login System for Reliance Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 26,316
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Now that a bunch of new people are likely to join Reliance Broadband, I wanted to collect the apps/scripts that people use to automate the login process.

I had already posted something here long back:
[post]516736[/post]

Ofcourse its for guys who want to write a script. In most cases, it would be just one line script.

Advantage of this is that once you write a script, if they ever change form settings in future you just need to change that line accordingly instead of waiting for someone else to fix it.

C/p again!

cURL - Download

curl is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos...), file transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other

Hello guys i have applied for reliance thunder 1099 and was very satisfied with the plan till i found out that my nigh downloads stops in the middle due to portal logout. so i have gone ahead and made an auto login application and am very glad to share it with you guys..please try it out and see how it works.

its features are
1.auto login on disconnect
2.auto start on windows start
3.auto login on startup.
4.minimize to tray when click on close or minimize button.So this is not a bug but a feature. so if you wish to exit the application click on exit or right click the tray icon and click exit

please try it out and comment on how it works..
thank you.

heres the link
version 1:Reliance Auto Login.exe

version 2: (support for logging)
http://www.mediafire.com/?u56j71b21atwn16

Hey man! Thanks for creating an app but please post a virustotal result over here.😕 Can't take any risk.
Just goto www.virustotal.com and scan your applcation.
Post the link to the result over here.

Thanks again!

VirusTotal would not tell you if the App is coded to steal personal information 🙂

definitely there is no virus...i am not going to steal your account after having a thunder 1099 myself!!!!!chromaniac does that mean my tool is safe....pls try it our and tell others......to top that check this out!!!!https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/82799-new-amazing-reliance-broadband-thunder-80.html#post695360

And guys please leave your feedback on how it works....your feedback is very valuable.....now i am talking like a reliance cc!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.