• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,048

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
For the past 3 weeks, the speeds have been very bad. Pings which generally were around 30ms are now on average 100ms with max of 1000ms.The max speed for me is 1mbps and torrent could only get max speed of 100kBps. Generally I get around 7-8 mbps atleast.It seems that they have too many users now, one of the technician informed.I live in RT Nagar area, how is it at other places?

Hi,I too face the same issue.. Torrents is stuttering between 100 to 150 and not beyond that inspite of the peers and seeders being more than 100..When I showed the speed test results to my technician he said he will have a check.. but no improvement in the speeds..

Whats the plan you are on, and whats the price.. Just curious to know.
Me too:tonguesmilie:

I am facing the same problem even now.. But little better.. Sometimes the speeds are good.. Sometimes they r worse. FB and Twitter pictures are not loading at all sometimes..

I did follow up.. they asked the username and said they will chk it.. The speeds are now good.. But not happy with torrent download alone..

Actually sometimes I think they are throttling the torrent speeds...recently I too had those issues, but the speed reduction has been irregular. I thought it could be a specific torrent issue.