Reliance 300kb/s
Hi
Me from Chennai
My Plan : Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps
Download Speed : Avg 440 KBps
Upload speed : Apprx70 KBps
Ping : 55ms-60ms

In chennai which area ur in??

i guess post speedtest results to multiple servers in india 😛 considering you are no longer paying per GB/MB of data transfer 😀

Ekattuthangal
I live in porur-just 5-6 kms away and im unable to get the PLAN.

Again now i called CC and told him the happenings..still he repeats its not at all possible as he didnt get any updated news.

Okay great, please post a complete review.

1) Your experience with Reliance, any billing issues; downtime; support.
2) Please post speedtest.net results from 3-4 different servers and a few pingtest.net results as well.
3) If possible, please post a bittorrent throttling test from Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic as well.

Hi
Me from Chennai
My Plan : Reliance Thunder 1099 4 Mbps
Download Speed : Avg 440 KBps
Upload speed : Apprx70 KBps
Ping : 55ms-60ms

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae159/bintopnisar/Public/Speedtest.png

Speed is low as per tariff. Some variation is acceptable but 3.1 mbps I do not think this is the right speed given to customers as per tariff.
I agree with little variation from 3.5 mbps to 4mbps but down to 3.1 mbps not acceptable as per my point of view.

Complaints may help in getting better speed in case of reliance????

Speed is low as per tariff. Some variation is acceptable but 3.1 mbps I do not think this is the right speed given to customers as per tariff.
I agree with little variation from 3.5 mbps to 4mbps but down to 3.1 mbps not acceptable as per my point of view.

Complaints may help in getting better speed in case of reliance????

dont use default reliance broadband speed test site ........ try Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test. and before that turn off your anti virus and firewall+ spyware and then try and post here what is result .

Just now called the CC....they are repeating the same old story...plan not yet reached their migration portal...WTF??Anyone from other states attempted to migrate to THUNDER plan???

Just now called the CC....they are repeating the same old story...plan not yet reached their migration portal...WTF??
Anyone from other states attempted to migrate to THUNDER plan???
if you want to migrate use email . they will do it only from email now broadband@relianceada.com ...
mention your id and phone

Reliance has a server in Chennai. 59ms is good to that server???I get 50 ms to Mumbai server very often otherwise I get 21ms to Mum average even though road/train distance is 500 km.BWA connectivity in getting less ping time is better rather than line if BWA link is stable as I observed. Main AP is connected to fiber and all APs are connected to Main AP(Mesh network). Thus, clients are connected to subAPs. That gives less ping time rather than old outdated and improperly maintained wire infra of our ISP. BSNL leads in giving worse ping time.