Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4 Mbps Unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter bintop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 46,561
I've been with Airtel for 7+ yrs...they dont bend for anything

Hope not...Airtel growing strong with reliability and stable connection.

say it just connection , those a holes are not reliable over the bill issues and stuff

airtel is more or less like monopoly in mobile services , since they dont have a strong competitor
but as for BB , they have strong competition from act , beam and off course bsnl , but none of them are pan india or as good as airtel

most have airtel just because they cant find a another source .

like myself having airtel mobile service for 7 years, moved from postpaid to prepaid since i cant handle the headaches of CC people
in this 7 years i have always wanted to move to another service bsnl , vodafone , aircel , uninor , videocon and latest docomo
but none has all the features of airtel 🙂

am with airtel because i dont have a choice :anger3:

Apart from the thread starter "bintop" anyone else from Chennai/Tamilnadu migrated to THUNDER plan??? Pls let me know.

Apart from the thread starter "bintop" anyone else from Chennai/Tamilnadu migrated to THUNDER plan??? Pls let me know.
i m from ahmedadbad, gujarat
customer care guys now taking request and i just done it....but i m in combo plan so 1st i have to get out from combo plan ...they register my request and asked me to wait for 48 hrs

I sent them an email for the same, yet to hear back. I want to get it, if feasible in my area.

Someone has posted these at techenclave. He is from Jaipur.

4mbps upload. ****.

Hi!!!Can you tell me if there are any issues related to multi computer/tv/laptop connection through wifi?I have D-Link 2750U, will it work for my reliance broadband? The sales executive who came to pick my docs said it will work fine.I should have my 4Mbps by tomorrow.

Hi!!!
Can you tell me if there are any issues related to multi computer/tv/laptop connection through wifi?
I have D-Link 2750U, will it work for my reliance broadband? The sales executive who came to pick my docs said it will work fine.
I should have my 4Mbps by tomorrow.

D-link 2750U, is adsl router ...so its hard to configure..... u have to ask here some one expert here on this forum
or you can buy new cheap basic wifi router around 1200-1300
all basic router works well with reliance broadband ,
i have Netgear N150 and connected with tv,phone,computer ..
works great no problem at all . NO disconnection

Do they have problems like torrent throttling on their network during day or night time?

Do they have problems like torrent throttling on their network during day or night time?
NO they dont do this

hi, i want to know in what category, this broadband comes, i.e. Home phone or broadband+..or how to check its availability inn my my area online..?i was searching whether this broadband band is available here or not - Aurangabad[m.h.]

I was using Freedom 999, now bought this plan as well. Total Value for Money IMHO.

Speedtest result from Baroda, Gujarat!

https://www.speedtest.net

PS. For some reason I get ridiculous upload speeds.

hmm..wondering is anyone from Delhi would have Reliance connection feassiblity 😛

Its good to know that reliance has introduced such cheap plans without fup which is indeed needed by people in india as for now, but to my opinion its all about marketing strategy because at first airtel also offered truly unlimited where they had to change thier plans as per TRAI instructions. As for reliance it may give unlimited plans as for now but later who knows they also might migrate and loot their customers. Regarding my past experiences i had bad times with reliance as i opted for reliance BB combo for which they assured they would install the phone and the configure the wifi as well(needed the wifi because of laptops and smartphone),so they installed the other day with a MEN network to which i was astonished at first. But later they told me that all other things would be done by the representative and upon calling him he told every time he would be comming within some time where he never came.At last we decided to disconnect the connection getting angry with CC and dropping a mail but till this date we still get a BB Bill and we usually dont pick up as they too havent disconnected the connection frm their side till now and also have said that they would be filing a case against us soon.We have told number of times to disconnect but still they are reluctant, we also havent got back the security deposit made before the installation.I know it seems to be boring reading this stuff but these are my experiences and view about Reliance BB its upon your perception you take it. Hope it had helped you to understand and realize the tricks played by telecom ppl.Thanks