Reliance Broadband Thunder 1099 4 Mbps Unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter bintop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 46,568
awesome! i hope MTNL now starts giving 4MBps true unlimited plan now too for Rs 1099. It currently costs Rs 3499 PM + taxes 🙁

lol. i think airtel would come under more pressure. mtnl and bsnl are more taken by people who do not like going for private service providers :\

actually mtnl ceo promised lot of things some 10 months back mainly to offer high speed low cost plans hopefully without FUP, they can easily do that with their FTTH and adsl2 networks but they haven't done anything......

lol. i think airtel would come under more pressure. mtnl and bsnl are more taken by people who do not like going for private service providers :\
I've been with Airtel for 7+ yrs...they dont bend for anything
i just hope this reliance connection makes the coffin for airtel BB 😀
Hope not...Airtel growing strong with reliability and stable connection.

but you do know that they have special plans in hyderabad that are much better than the rest of the market specifically because of beam broadband? these reliance plans are pan india. which means that they affect airtel in all their markets. and looking at the growing annoyance factor with smartbytes redirections, i am sure a lot of people would be tempted to switch. especially because the best you can get on airtel for Rs. 1100 is i believe 20GB at 2/4mbps. and the last 20% of those 20GB would be full of random redirections.

well you are talking about retention plans. these are not available generally. in fact from what i understand airtel no longer offers a plan with less than 1mbps speeds anymore (before fup).

lol. i wonder if they would now give away 4mbps unlimited plans through retention offerings 😀

awesome! i hope MTNL now starts giving 4MBps true unlimited plan now too for Rs 1099. It currently costs Rs 3499 PM + taxes 🙁

If everybody is throwing FUP free 4 mbps plan and it is affordable for ISP, then major change may have occurred in bulk bandwidth cost or ISPs have just woke up because of competitions..

Airtel was offering me 512kbps unlimited at 1299rs.

well you are talking about retention plans. these are not available generally. in fact from what i understand airtel no longer offers a plan with less than 1mbps speeds anymore (before fup).

No, Airtel still offers the same retention plan where it is not fully developed and not preferable like in my circle. No fastest plan is available in my circle and airtel still offers 256 kbps (post FUP speed).

Looks like 1 month is a long time. These plans are so tempting to switch immediately! 😀