Google Play Store Updates

This is pure BS from Google..In wallet its asking to add debit or credit card, when I added my PNB debit master card, its recognising as master card, card has expiry date and cvv. But in final checkout and payment, it is declining the card.They dont accept vrtual card, dont accept debit mastercard..WTF!

Download: Latest Google Play Store 3.9.16 - Remove Entries From All Apps, Keep Track Of Position In Lists, Expandable Notifications, And More

Update #1: You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go (added 2 new screenshots demonstrating it).
Update #2: The new Play Store now keeps track of your location in lists, including My Apps and All Apps, so when you click into an app and back, it drops you into the same spot. I had variable luck with this, and it didn't seem to work in All Apps at first, but I just reproduced it on both the EVO LTE and the Nexus 7. Brilliant.
Update #3: The notification icon that shows up when you have app updates has changed, and notifications are now expandable. I've added more screenshots showing the differences.
Update #4: The notification icon after installing an app now shows the app icon instead of something generic.

I like this thing. Can help you in case you installed a naughty app and it continues to appear in the ALL APPS list 😀

https://imgur.com/c3KhV

I like this thing. Can help you in case you installed a naughty app and it continues to appear in the ALL APPS list 😀

:grin:

There should be an option to do this via Play Store online too.

The other feature needed is to delete a device from Play Store online. It's a mess for me after playing around with my tab.

How do I get this update? Will it come up as a normal update like other apps or do I need to download the APK?

It would be pushed automatically in the coming days. If you are eager (like me), hit the source link, download the apk, copy it to your phone, click the apk from a file manager to install it.

This is what I badly needed...I have tried some 100+ apps after getting into android..now i want to clean up the list.

This is more like a bookmark feature than a wish list feature. I mean wish lists are mostly designed when you can share it with your friends and relatives so that they can gift you a product from that list. I do not see Google Play Store having this feature right now. Maybe it would come at a later stage. But right now, it is just a glorified bookmarking system.