𝕏 (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,492
  • Views Views 550,204
credit limit is 25000 and they waited till his bill touched 5lakhs before informing him of the same. I hope that they'll behave as electricity guys saying first pay the bill and then we'll adjust the extra amount in future bills. :mean:

Have you really used that or is it another Airtel minor error?

Why wud he complain if he used that much?!! 😀

I doubt any normal usage guy, can use that much in a month. Clearly its a complaint for excess bill.

Have you really used that or is it another Airtel minor error?

5 lac.. minor error? normal people can get heart attack after receiving such sms. 😀

I now have 2 airtel products 😀 .. double disaster waiting to happen!!

i have in the process of discarding both my broadband and mobile connection. mobile number portability is a headache. first need to deal with broadband first.

Haha, remember 2yrs back I had told you that time will come when you would want to discard airtel! 😀Looks like your cycle is reversing, I changed 1 no. to airtel (from MTNL)Reason however is not because I like airtel but because I wanted more options when roaming. So when roaming I now have access to 3 operators Vodafone, airtel, mtnl/bsnl.

well. i do not want to switch to bsnl. but i am being pushed out by airtel itself. so just doing what they want me to do.

people affected by recentvisits.tk spam, please disable it from here:

Twitter / Settings

PS. Your account is not hacked. This app is misusing permissions that you have given it. Disable it from here. And avoid approving random web services to connect to your Twitter/Facebook/etc accounts.

Last edited by a moderator: