• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,329

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
I'm looking for a good in-ear earphones, budget is 4k max. I have used Sennheiser CX300 and Soundmagic MP21. MP21 lacks good bass and Sennheiser CX300 was good, but it just conked off yesterday. Want to try something better this time. I'm a basshead, so I need something which provides very good bass. Suggestions please!

thank you for starting in this section!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes, I don't need an over the head headphones as I'm more comfortable with IEMs and I intend to use it during my commuting to office. It would be difficult and awkward to use headphones in jam packed trains here. Moreover, noise cancellation on IEMs are much better than headphones.

Sennheiser CX310 is again the same as CX300 which I was using till yesterday. Quote from review of CX310.

These buds share the same sound signature as the Sennheiser CX300 range, with a warm, full low-end that makes most music sound rich and involving. They aren't particularly critical earphones, but they have a knack of making your music sound pleasant. It's the key to the success of the CX series, along with its affordable prices.

Upvote 0
why on earth wud u any use crap from bose is beyond me !!just get brainwavz m2/m3the brainwavz m3 is much better and has a wider stage than the klipsch

Upvote 0