In-ear earphones - budget 4k

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
I'm looking for a good in-ear earphones, budget is 4k max. I have used Sennheiser CX300 and Soundmagic MP21. MP21 lacks good bass and Sennheiser CX300 was good, but it just conked off yesterday. Want to try something better this time. I'm a basshead, so I need something which provides very good bass. Suggestions please!

Nishant

[OP]
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
Anybody here using Klipsch Image S4? Reviews are good it seems.

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
For In-ear earphones i recommend you taking Skull candy ones, search flipkart or your local area shop you will find many, the higher the cost the better bass and clarity.:D

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
I searched flipkart and these Sennheiser ear phones will be good, are you sure you want to pay that much money for in the ear and not over the head headphones, you can get In-ear earphones with good bass and clarity for less than 1k but if your ready to spend 4k then this is the best deal for you, go for it.:)
Sennheiser CX 310 Originals | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Nishant

[OP]
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
Yes, I don't need an over the head headphones as I'm more comfortable with IEMs and I intend to use it during my commuting to office. It would be difficult and awkward to use headphones in jam packed trains here. Moreover, noise cancellation on IEMs are much better than headphones.

Sennheiser CX310 is again the same as CX300 which I was using till yesterday. Quote from review of CX310.

These buds share the same sound signature as the Sennheiser CX300 range, with a warm, full low-end that makes most music sound rich and involving. They aren't particularly critical earphones, but they have a knack of making your music sound pleasant. It's the key to the success of the CX series, along with its affordable prices.