• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,557
Status
Not open for further replies.

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
Does any one know of a s/w which can transfer data from an E63 to an Android Phone (make/model undecided yet). I know how to transfer contacts & appointments but I am stuck wrt sms's. I would have normally use Outlook & MyPhoneExplorer to transfer data but for sms I am stuck. I have looked at some online sites like Phonecopy.com but its not clear if it will support transfer of sms. I want to be sure before I go for the new phone. 🙂

Wondershare MobileGo

If you want easy way out BUT little manual way.Then COPY SMS to SIM card (in symbian) then COPY SMS from SIM card (in Android)

If you want easy way out BUT little manual way.

Then COPY SMS to SIM card (in symbian) then COPY SMS from SIM card (in Android)

Yes but the number of sms to be shifted from old to new phone exceeds the capacity in the SIM card

This could help

Guide : Transfer all SMS from a Nokia Symbian Smartphone to Android Smartphone

This looks really promising, will definitely try this & keep everyone posted. 🙂

Wondershare MobileGo

Going thru the info on the page I am not sure its possible for transferring sms between different makes of phones.

I'm in the exact same predicament. Have to upgrade from wife's E63 to android LG Optimus P350.I have transfered my SMS and phonebook over bluetooth to another Nokia Device N73 for the time being.Would love to see any suggestions to get both over to android.

aww. do not close threads until it is absolutely necessary. new users might land here with a similar problem and new questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.